Your ALFRED SUNG brand timepiece is warranted for the life of the purchaser under the terms and conditions described herein. The ALFRED SUNG warranty is limited to material and manufacturing defects.
During the warranty period, the timepiece movement, hands and dial are the only components covered under this warranty provided the defect is in material or workmanship under normal use, at the discretion of the Alfred Sung Service Center, either the defective timepiece component will be repaired or the timepiece will be replaced.
In case of replacement it cannot be guaranteed you will receive the same exact style timepiece. A timepiece of equal value and similar style may be supplied.
In order to have your Alfred Sung watch repair processed please make sure to include a copy of your proof of purchase in the form pf a dated sales receipt.
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- The battery, case, crystal or Bracelet.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, negligence, lack of care, accident or normal wear and tear.
- Water Damage unless otherwise marked as a water resistant timepiece.
- Timepieces which are not originally purchased from an Authorized Alfred Sung Retailer.
- Timepieces which have previously undergone UNAUTHORIZED service.
- Factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
- epair requests not accompanied by a valid, dated sales receipt from a reputable dealer.
The foregoing warranties and remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, terms of conditions, express, implied or statutory, as to any matter whatsoever, including without warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, satisfactory quality, title and non-infringement. All of which are expressly disclaimed by ALFRED SUNG. ALFRED SUNG shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages or liabilities of any kind arising out of or in connection with the sale or use of this product, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or any other theory, even if ALFRED SUNG has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any limited remedy specified herein is deemed to have failed of its essential purpose. ALFRED SUNG’S entire liability shall be limited to replacement, repair, or a partial or full refund of the purchase price paid, at ALFRED SUNG’s sole option.
Some states or provinces do not allow exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of the incidental or consequential damages. In such case, and only in such case, the implied warranty will be limited to the duration of this warranty.
TO RETURN YOUR TIMEPIECE FOR SERVICE:
Please note that your timepiece cannot be returned to the place of purchase for service. Should warranty service be required, please email WSC@precisiontimeco.com a description of the defect of the timepiece along with a copy of your sales receipt. If the ALFRED SUNGService Center determines that your purchase is covered by this warranty, please forward the timepiece, $12.95 (check, money order or credit card information) to cover shipping, handling and return-shipping along with a copy of your sales receipt.
If your timepiece requires out-of warranty repair service, cleaning, lubrication, battery changing, or a crystal replacement, the ALFRED SUNG Service Center Hs a wide assortment of parts andand components to assure quality and future performance. Free estimates are available in advance, should you need servicing or repairs not covered under the warranty.
If it is determined by the ALFRED SUNG Service Center that the defect is not covered by this warranty and you wish to have the timepiece repaired on an out of warranty basis, please enclose the quoted payment amount to cover shipping, handling, return-shipping plus the cost of repair. The repair centers located in North America are noted below. Please send to the center located in which you reside:
International Timepiece Service Center
c/o Alfred Sung Group
928 S. 500 West
Sandy, Utah 84070
Do not send the timepiece in its original packaging as it will not be returned. We highly recommend you insure your timepiece parcel shipment since you are liable for getting it to our service center. You are responsible for adequately protecting the timepiece during shipment. The Service Center is not responsible for replacing product lost or damaged while in transit.
- Certain timepiece styles are fitted with lithium batteries which may contain perchlorate material; special handling may apply, see www.dtsc.co.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate.com for more information.
- Any diamonds used in our products have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations resolutions. We hereby guarantee that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
- To ensure water resistance, exposure to hot water is not recommended.
- If your timepiece is described as water resistant, then it means that it has been tested to be water resistant to at least 3-5 atmospheres (100-165 feet).
- Clean your timepiece with a soft cloth and water only. Do not submerge your timepiece under water even if it is rated “water resistant” (as indicated on the case back).
- After salt water use, rinse your timepiece under tap water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Timepiece straps or bracelets should be washed periodically to keep them looking beautiful. Clean with a soft brush dipped in a mild, soapy water. Be sure to wipe dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.